It caters to your pet’s energy requirements and also has ample Omega Acids and zinc to contribute to a healthy coat. To help prevent lower urinary tract infections, it has controlled oxalates, sodium and calcium.
- Food Type: Dry dog food
- Suitable for adult dogs of small breeds
- Liver to enhance flavour
- Omega Acids and zinc (for a healthy coat)
- Controlled oxalates, sodium and calcium (to prevent lower urinary tract infections)
- Consult a vet before altering your pet’s diet
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Never exceed recommended feeding quantities unless prescribed by a vet
Barker and Meowsky Tip:??Many dogs like pugs and bulldogs tend to wolf down their food very quickly. Often, they bring up their meal soon after, leaving their tummy empty and leading to conditions like acidity. To get these pets to slow down, you should consider investing in slow-feeding bowls.
Feeding requirements will vary based on your pet’s level of activity, environment and age.