Specially made to avoid grains or cereals, 60% of the Farmina N&D Grain-Free Chicken & Pomegranate Adult Medium & Maxi Breed Dog Food consists of chicken. The remaining 40% is from nutritious veggies.
Fibre from the pumpkin contributes to a smooth functioning digestive system. Pomegranate has plenty of antioxidants to strengthen the immune system. This food has kibble size specially made to suit the large jaws of medium and maxi breeds.
- Suitable for adult dogs of medium and maxi breeds
- Chicken, Pomegranate and Pumpkin
- Grain-free and Gluten-free
- Free from Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO)
- No artificial preservatives
- AAFCO approved
- Consult a vet before altering your pet’s diet
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Never exceed recommended feeding quantities unless prescribed by a vet.
Barker and Meowsky Tip:??Rather than feeding your pet one large meal a day, it may be better to split their meals into two or three servings. This is easier on your pet’s tummy in terms of digestion.
Fresh boneless chicken (24%), dehydrated chicken meat (22%), pea starch, chicken fat, dried pumpkin (5%), dried whole eggs, fresh herrings, dehydrated herrings, fish oil (from herring), fiber vegetable of peas, dried carrots, dried alfalfa, inulin, fructooligosaccharides, yeast extract (source of mannanoligosaccharides), dried pomegranate (0.5%), dried apple, dried spinach, psyllium (0.3%), dried sweet orange, dried blueberries, sodium chloride, dried brewer’s yeast, turmeric root (0.2%), glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate.
Feeding requirements will vary based on your pet’s level of activity, environment and age.