This cat food contains Krill which is an excellent source of amino acids, and the fibre content reduces fur-balls. Prebiotics aid digestion and taurine (an essential for cats) help keep the heart, nervous system and sight in good health. Essential fatty acids promote a good coat and skin while natural antioxidants and vitamins aid the immune system and dental health.
- Suitable for all breeds
- Rich in easily digestible protein
- Hypoallergenic: Free from wheat, beef, soya and dairy products
- ??Generous helpings of fresh chicken provide a highly digestible source of protein and
a delicious meal for even the fussiest eater.
- ??Our cat foods contain a unique blend of nutrients and natural supplements to help??promote the optimum health, vitality and condition of your pet.
- ??These include: prebiotics to aid digestion; joint supplements; taurine for a healthy??heart, sight and nervous system; essential fatty acids to help promote a healthy skin??and coat; cranberry extract for urinary tract health; natural fibres to help prevent fur??balls, and natural antioxidants and vitamins to help support your pet immune??system and dental health.
- ??Calorie dense – smaller portions ideally suited to a small digestive system
Ingredients:-????Fresh chicken (26%), potato (26%), chicken meat meal (25%), pea
starch, chicken oil, egg powder, chicken digest, salmon oil, yeast extract, malt
extract, pea fibre, minerals, prebiotic FOS, prebiotic MOS, cranberry extract,
glucosamine, MSM, chondroitin, nucleotides.
Analytical Constituents:??Crude Protein 31%, Fat Content 19%, Crude Ash 7%,
Crude Fibres 2.2%, Calcium 1.3%, Phosphorous 0.8%, Taurine 1000mg/kg, Omega-
3 0.4%, Omega-6 2.9%.????????????
Additives (per kg)
Vitamins:??Vitamin A 28,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU, Vitamin E 200 IU.
Trace Elements:??Iron sulphate monohydrate 256 mg, zinc sulphate monohydrate
222 mg, zinc chelate of amino acid hydrate 266mg, copper sulphate pentahydrate 40
mg, copper chelate of amino acid hydrate 50 mg, manganese sulphate monohydrate
93 mg, calcium iodate 2.3 mg, selenised yeast inactivated 70 mg. Antioxidants
(rosemary and tocopherol-rich extracts).
Barker and Meowsky Tip:??Cats are sticklers for cleanliness in all aspects of their lives. So remember that keeping their food and water bowls (and spaces) clean is important. A cat is quite likely to refuse food and water from unclean bowls.
Feeding requirements will vary based on your pet’s level of activity, environment and age.
Please Note:This is just an initial guide, we suggest you check with a vet for specific changes in quantity to suit your pet