This formula includes chicken as a protein source and it can also be used to feed smaller brachycephalic dogs like bulldogs and pugs who also need joint protection. Controlled energy intake with moderate fat content prevents unnecessary weight gain. The fat source is chicken oil which can be digested easily.
- Large kibble size
- Rich in protein
- Easy to digest
- Hypoallergenic: Free from wheat, beef, soya and dairy products
- Made from traceable and sustainable food stock
- Free from added sugar and salt
- No genetically modified ingredients
- Contains natural anti-oxidants that helps protect the immune system.
- Boosted with Probiotics – FOS and MOS that help enhance the immune system
- Free from artificial colourings and preservatives
- Large breed adult dogs with a normal activity level (generally 1yr+)
- Giant breed adult dogs with a normal activity level (generally 18 mths+)
Can also be used for
- Smaller breeds preferring a larger kibble size
- Smaller breeds with a higher requirement for joint protection
- Large kibble size ????????????????? perfect for the large and giant breeds, as well as smaller brachycephalic breeds such as the bulldog
- Controlled energy intake ????????????????? moderate fat content to help prevent unwanted weight gain
- A combination of fresh chicken and high quality chicken meat meal (30%) ????????????????? providing meat protein of a very high biological value
- Chicken oil as the primary fat source ????????????????? easily digested and most suitable for the largely carnivorous needs of the canine
- Higher levels of glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM ????????????????? to help to maintain strong, supple joints and cartilage which is so important in the larger breeds
- Added L-carnitine to help maintain lean body mass, good muscle tone and aid fat metabolism
Ingredients and Composition:??Chicken meat meal (26%), fresh chicken (18%), rice (14%), maize, refined chicken oil, whole dried egg, beet pulp, fish meal, chicken digest, krill, yeast, minerals, whole linseed, prebiotic FOS, prebiotic MOS, yucca extract, glucosamine, MSM, chondroitin, cranberries, nucleotides
Analytical Constituents:??Crude Protein 32%, Fat Content 20%, Crude Ash 7%, Crude Fibres 2.5%, Calcium 1.45%, Phosphorous 1.05%, Omega-3 0.95%, Omega-6 2.87%.??
Additives (per kg)
Vitamins:??Vitamin A 24,000 IU, Vitamin D3 1,800 IU, Vitamin E 320 IU
Trace Elements:??Zinc chelate of amino acid hydrate 667mg, Copper chelate of amino acid hydrate 133mg, Manganese chelate of amino acid hydrate 89mg, Calcium iodate anhydrous 3.2mg, Selenised Yeast (inactivated) 87mg, Antioxidant (rosemary extract)
Barker and Meowsky TIP:Changing your pet’s food from one to another has to be done slowly. One should begin with giving minimum quantity of the new food to their pets, this gives your pet’s tummy time to get used to the new food. Increase the quantity gradually until you are able to replace the previous dog food completely.
Feeding requirements will vary based on your pet’s level of activity, environment and age.
Please Note:This is just an initial guide, we suggest you check with a vet for specific changes in quantity for your pet.