Royal Canin Mini Starter is specially made for small breed mothers and their pups. The kibble is easy to rehydrate and can be mushed into a porridge-like consistency for pups to eat comfortably. This also makes the transition from mother’s milk to solid food easier for them.
- Food Type: Dry food for dogs
- Suitable for mothers of mini breeds (up to 10 Kgs) and puppies (up to 2 months)
- Kibble is easy to rehydrat
- Great to transition weaning puppies from mother’s milk to solid food
- Contains nutrients that are present in mother’s milk
- Consult a vet before altering your pet’s diet
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Never exceed recommended feeding quantities unless prescribed by a vet
Barker and Meowsky Tip:??It takes a lot of energy and nutrients to nurse a litter of puppies so make sure the mother gets ample nourishment. Speak to a vet on the right diet for the new momma doggie so she is able to stay healthy and give her pups the nutrients they need.
Feeding requirements will vary based on your pet’s level of activity, environment and age.