Thus, the Royal Canin meal is mainly given to giant breed mother who weigh more than 45 kgs at the end of gestation and during lactation as well as their small puppies upto 2 months.
- Ideal for transition from milk
- Nutritional response helps to facilitate the transition from mother’s milk to solid food
- Gestation/lactation support
- Such nutritions are added keeping in mind the mother high energy needs at the end of gestation and during lactation
- Easy rehydration : Kibbles easily rehydrate to a porridge like consistency that is very palatable for both the mother and her weaning puppies
- Helps maintain digestive health
- Supports intense growth through controlled energy
- Supports bone & joint health
- Supports immune system health
- 100% Complete and Balanced Nutrition
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Giant Puppy is for giant breed puppies up to 8 months.