Orijen Six Fish is made with fresh and whole, wild-caught fish. It is made in line with Orijen’s Biologically Appropriate philosophy. This balanced diet contains plenty of Omega fatty acids that are great for your pet’s skin and coat. The recipe is made in Orijen’s own kitchens and no part of the process is outsourced.
- Grain Free
- With 38% richly nourishing protein, and 85% quality animal ingredients, ORIJEN Six Fish nourishes dogs of all life stages according to their evolutionary and biological needs.
- 2/3 FRESH fish (refrigerated, without preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, without preservatives), including the top six fish ingredients.
- 1/3 of fish is gently dried at 90??C from fresh, whole fish to create a concentrated source of richly nourishing protein that cannot be supplied by fresh fish alone.
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey ratios of fresh, whole fish (including meat and bone) provide virtually every nutrient your dog needs to thrive.
- Infusions of freeze-dried cod liver enhance flavour naturally, making ORIJEN deliciously tasty, even for fussy eaters.
Giving your pet a biologically appropriate diet is a priority for Orijen. This is why 85% of the recipe is made with meat. This food has no filler ingredients like tapioca, potato or grains. It aims to nourish your pet as nature intended. As carnivores, our dogs do need a high meat diet to thrive.
To give your dog the nutrients he or she needs from their diet, Orijen ensures WholePrey ratios of meat. This food is made with meat from 6 different varieties of fish (wild-caught). It includes organ meat, cartilage and bone so it is rich in protein, vitamins and minerals. This way, your pets can get their nutrients naturally from the food they eat.
85% of this food is made of meat and only 15% from botanicals. 2/3rds of this food is raw fish that your pet will enjoy. Freeze-dried liver infused kibble makes this food that much more tempting for pets. 1/3rd??of the meat is dehydrated (without preservatives).
- 85% meat content, 15% botanicals
- 0% grains, potato, tapioca
- Meat inclusions are from 6 different sources
- 2/3rd of the meat inclusions are fresh or frozen without preservatives
- 1/3rd of the meat are dehydrated without preservatives
- The freeze-dried liver makes this meal more tempting for dogs
Fresh whole Pacific pilchard (18%), fresh whole Pacific mackerel (13%), fresh whole Pacific hake (12%), fresh whole Pacific flounder (5%), fresh whole rockfish (5%), fresh whole sole (5%), whole mackerel (dehydrated, 5%), whole herring (dehydrated, 5%), Alaskan cod (dehydrated, 4.5%), whole sardine (dehydrated, 4.5%), whole blue whiting (dehydrated, 4%), herring oil (4%), whole red lentils, whole green lentils, whole green peas, lentil fibre, whole chickpeas, whole yellow peas, sunflower oil (cold-pressed), whole pinto beans, cod liver (freeze-dried), fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole zucchini, fresh whole parsnips, fresh carrots, fresh whole Red Delicious apples, fresh whole Bartlett pears, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh beet greens, fresh turnip greens, brown kelp, whole cranberries, whole blueberries, whole Saskatoon berries, chicory root, turmeric root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips. ADDITIVES (per kg): Technological additives: Tocopherol rich extract of natural origin. Nutritional additives: Zinc chelate: 100 mg; Copper chelate: 11 mg; Zootechnical additives: Enterococcus faecium NCIMB10415: 600×10^6 CFU
|Crude protein (min)||38%|
|Fat content (min)||18%|
|Crude ash (max)||8%|
|Crude fiber (max)||5%|
|Omega-3 fatty acids* (min)||2.2%|
|Omega-6 fatty acids* (min)||2.2%|
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min)||0.7%|
|EPA ( eicosapentaenoic acid) (min)||0.5%|
We recommend that you:
- Consult a vet before altering your pet’s diet
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Never feed above recommended quantities unless prescribed by a vet
Barker and Meowsky Tip: To get the flavours in the dog food out, soak the kibble in warm water for a few minutes before serving. This will also make the kibble softer and easier to eat.