The Kong Puppy Teething Stick has been designed specifically for a puppy’s mouth. It has Denta-Ridges (a patented Kong feature) that helps scrape of developing plaque and tartar. Insert treats into the ridges to make it more irresistible for your pup. It can also be used as a safe fetch stick that won’t hurt your puppy’s gums or teeth. This material is soft and so, gently soothes your pup’s teething gums.
Please note:??This product comes in a lively assortment of colours. Only the available colours will be shipped
Return and Exchange Policy:??Once bought, our toys are not eligible for exchange, returns or refunds. If you have received a damaged product, do get in touch so we can send you a replacement.
- Suitable for pups up to 9 months
- Patented Denta-Ridges helps clean teeth
- Gently soothes teething gums
- Can be used as a safe fetch stick (no splinters)
|Small||3.25 x 4 x 1.6||8.3 x 10.2 x 4.1|
|Medium||6.5 x 4 x 1.9||16.5 x 10.2 x 4.8|
|Large||8.5 x 5.5 x 2.25||21.6 x 14.0 x 5.7|
- Always buy size appropriate toys for your pet
- We always recommend pet parental supervision when pets are playing with toys
- Remember to put the toy away after playtime
- No toy is indestructible in nature. Please replace if you see any signs of wear and tear.
Barker and Meowsky Tip:??All puppies go through a teething phase. This is the time when their baby teeth fall out and their permanent teeth grow. It is a painful process that leaves their gums itchy and tender. Chewing on things helps soothe their gums and this is why they enjoy chewing on rubber slippers and furniture. Giving them teething toys keeps them from chewing up your belongings.
Please Note:??There might be variance in color. Please allow us to choose for you.