These Happi Doggy Dental Chews are made with real apple (without the seeds). As your dog enjoys chewing on them, the treats scrape off plaque and tartar stains. These treats are a good source of Vitamins H, E, A and M. Omega fatty acids 3 and 6 are great for your pet’s skin and coat.
- Grain & Gluten-free dental treats chew for dogs
- Size: 4 inch
- Suitable for all life stages (also for puppies of appropriate ages)
- The curved design massage the gums
- All-natural, plant-based dental chews
- ContainsHoney and fennel
- Zest range has treats fortified with Perilla and Eucalyptus oil
- Specially designed with bristles to scrape off plaque and tartar
- This is meant to reduce bad bacteria in your dog’s mouth. It is enhanced with prebiotics and also has Omega 3 and 6 included
- These ingredients provide antibacterial support for dental health, keep coats shiny and also resists fleas and ticks
- Kills bacteria and eliminates bad breath
- Prevents plaque buildup and removes/reducing tartar stains for healthy teeth
- Perfect Treat With vitamins A, E, M, H and C as well as Omega 3 and 6 for healthy Skin Coat and Digestive System.
Ingredients:Tapioca starch, Powdered , Pea flour, Glycerin, Apple fiber, Sodium caseinate, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Calcium , Sodium hexametaphosphate, Lecithin, Apple Powder, Perilla extract, Prebiotics, Yeast cell wall polysaccharide, carmine, Eucalyptus Oil.
Why did we include this in our inventory?
Dental health is often neglected by pet parents but its very important for your dogs overall health. Diseases like periodontitis, if left untreated, can affect the functioning of other organs as well. Dental diseases can also be very painful for dogs. Besides brushing their teeth, giving dogs dental chews and treats help keep their pearly whites in good shape. These treats make a chore enjoyable for doggies as well.
Approximate Feeding Guideline:
- Fresh drinking water should always be available for your dog.
- As with any edible product, monitor your dog to ensure that the treat is adequately chewed. Gulping any item without thorough chewing may be harmful.
- ??Please supervise your pet while giving a chew and dispose of it properly if it becomes a choking hazard
or develops sharp edges.
- This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
Barker and Meowsky Tip:The number of treats you can give your pet per day depends on the size of your dog and the size of the treat. As a rule of thumb, it is recommended that your pet’s treats be no more than 10% of their daily calorie intake.
Happi Doggy Dog Treats has a lot more flavours and variety to offer.Click hereto find out.