Fish protein is easier on the tummy so this recipe is perfect for dogs who need an easily digested meal. It often recommended by canine behaviourists as it may encourage good serotonin levels. It is also said to stabilise blood sugar and facilitate controlled energy release.
- Suitable for all breeds
- Fresh Scottish Salmon
- Rich in easily digested protein
- Hypoallergenic: Free from wheat, beef, soya and dairy products
- Made from traceable and sustainable food stock
- Free from added sugar and salt
- No genetically modified ingredients
- Contains natural anti-oxidants that helps protect the immune system.
- Boosted with Probiotics – FOS and MOS that help enhance the immune system
- Free from artificial colours and preservatives
- Consult a vet before altering your pet’s diet
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Never exceed recommended feeding quantities unless prescribed by the vet
- ????Dogs who require a diet which is easy on the digestion.
- ??Dogs that enjoy a larger kibble size
- Fresh Scottish salmon as the primary ingredient ????????????????? providing an excellent quality protein source that is both highly palatable and digestible
- Higher level of omega-3 fatty acids naturally present in fish oil ????????????????? may help to reduce the amount and effects of histamine produced in response to allergens
- Ethically produced ????????????????? we use only salmon products which are fully traceable
- Moderately energy dense ????????????????? ideal adult maintenance feed for pet dogs or those in light work
- Higher tryptophan content (an important precursor to serotonin) – a diet popular with canine behaviourists as it may help to promote good serotonin levels, stable blod sugar and controlled energy release throughout the day
Ingredients:??Fresh salmon 26%, rice 26%, chicken meat meal, maize, beet pulp, refined chicken oil, whole dried egg, chicken digest, fish meal, yeast, whole linseed, krill, minerals, prebiotic FOS, prebiotic MOS, yucca extract, glucosamine, MSM, chondroitin, cranberries, nucleotides.
Analytical Constituents:??Crude Protein 25%, Fat Content 15%, Crude Ash 7%, Crude Fibres 2.5%, Calcium 1.2%, Phosphorous 0.75%, Omega-3 0.93%, Omega-6 1.8%.
Additives (per kg)
Vitamins:??Vitamin A 18,000 IU, Vitamin D3 1,350 IU, Vitamin E 240 IU.??
Trace Elements:??Zinc chelate of amino acid hydrate 500mg, Copper chelate of amino acid hydrate 100mg, Manganese chelate of amino acid hydrate 67mg, Calcium iodate anhydrous 2.4mg, Selenised Yeast (inactivated) 65mg, Antioxidant (rosemary extract)
Barker and Meowsky TIP:??Alter your pet’s diet gradually. A sudden change in their diet might upset his tummy and make him ill. Start by adding small quantities of the new food to your dog’s usual food. Increase the quantity of the added new food gradually, until you can replace the previous food completely.
Feeding requirements will vary based on your pet’s level of activity, environment and age.
Please Note:??This is just an initial guide, we suggest you check with a vet for specific changes in quantity for your pet